I just might be the marketing content writer you’re looking for.
I’m looking to add a couple of great clients for ongoing blogging and content creation work.
Here’s some of my recent work:
– weekly posts for the GetResponse blog
– weekly posts for Web Marketing Today
– posts on my own site
– a recent post I wrote on the SEMRush blog
– a 4.6 star Amazon Kindle book about how to build an email list
– The Kitten’s Guide to Canadian Anti-Spam Law
I charge $300 per post. My posts are usually between 1,000 and 1,800 words. I supply images with all posts and am able to work in WordPress. I also promote my posts on social media, usually generating anywhere from 40-400 shares.
My posts often make the “Top Posts” shortlist on the GetResponse blog. 5 out of 6 of the most popular posts on Web Marketing Today are mine.
Here’s how I work:
– Typically I will submit about 10-12 different headlines for blog posts. My client then picks four to six headlines from that list for the upcoming month’s posts.
– I submit each post at the same time every week. I can’t say I’ve never missed a deadline, but I haven’t missed a deadline in a few years.
– Usually I get a byline, but if that’s a problem I can waive it.
– Usually I write in my standard “voice”, but I can adjust that for more corporate audiences. I am quite able to ghostwrite in someone else’s voice if you want.
My background includes 16 years in ecommerce, SEO, PPC and email marketing, plus a Master’s Degree in Direct and Interactive Marketing from New York University. I have managed $12,000 a day pay per click accounts and created and sold several ecommerce sites/companies. I won a New York Press Award for a feature story while I was an undergraduate at Sarah Lawrence. I have 8 years client side marketing experience and 2.5 years of ad agency experience, including the ad agency Grey Direct in New York.
If you’ve got a blog that needs more posts, but not just any posts – posts that can become anchor content for your site – then I might be your writer. Send me an email to get started. And, of course, I am also available to write other content formats and to do copywriting for landing pages and emails. See my