Want to make more money as a freelance writer?
Then you need to know what actually works.
Not someone’s opinion of what works. Not rumors about what works.
Actual. Hard. Data.
And you’ve found it. You’re in the right place.
I surveyed 1,308 freelance writers about everything related to their work:
- How much they got paid
- How they found clients
- How much they worked per week
- Whether or not they’d recommend freelance writing to a friend
- How concerned they were about AI-written content
Everything from their annual incomes from writing to how long they typically spent proofreading their work.
What I learned was VERY interesting. And very different from the standard advice most freelance writers get.
This ebook is a summary of the findings from that survey. It’s not a 4-hour long exhaustive read – you can zip through it and get the information you want in 10 minutes or less. Fill out of the form below and it’ll be in your inbox within five minutes.
Here are the highlights of what you'll find out in the ebook:
- Which types of freelance writing work generate the highest hourly incomes.
- The best places to find high-paying clients
- How much of an impact time spent on marketing and platform-building makes on writers' incomes
- What percentage of writers earn $75 per hour or more
About Pam Neely, the freelance writer who conducted the survey
I'm a freelance writer who charges $600-$1,200 per blog post or more, and regularly earns $200 or even $300+ per hour. I've been doing freelance writing for 17 years now.
- Published over a million words online in the last few years in publications ranging from Forbes, Entrepreneur, TechCrunch, MarketingProfs, CoSchedule’s blog, and many, many others.
- Won an international Gold Hermes Award for one of my blog posts and a New York Press Award for one of my feature articles.
- Earned Master Content Marketer certification from Copyblogger.
- Earned a Master's Degree in Direct and Interactive Marketing from New York University.
- Ranked one of my websites in first position for the keyword "how to draw."
- Launched, grown, and sold three internet businesses.
So are you ready to stop being the angry, broke freelancer?
Then start reading "10 Things Highly Paid Freelance Writers Do" NOW!